Where to learn more and how to start my GED?
• Go to http://www.ged.com to begin the GED testing process. Register at this site, schedule the test, pay for the test, get results of the test, etc. on this website.
• GED test only available on computer. No paper test available.
• Four GED test subject ares can be scheduled on separate days, which we highly recommend, or all on the same day.
• Four content areas total 8 ¼ hours (timing as follows)
1. Reasoning through Language Arts (RLA) (150 minutes
including a ten minute break)
2. Mathematical Reasoning (115 minutes)
3. Science (90 minutes)
4. Social Studies (75 minutes)
• Each of the four content areas has a passing required score of 145.
• Retakes are permitted for each content area if the student does not achieve the passing score. They cost $10 per test section. Two retakes are permitted before a 60-day waiting period must be observed, if necessary.
• Costs for the GED will be $120.00 total or $30.00 for each of the four (4) sections. If you are a first time GED test taker, you are able to receive a voucher for $80 to offset the costs
of the test. If using a voucher, the GED costs $40.00 total out of pocket expenses or $10 per test section. Test fees are paid online with a credit/debit card at www.ged.com, not at the
testing center. For other GED testing questions contact Anne Bowman at (740) 364-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org