Helping YOU identify & grow the RIGHT talent for YOUR organization
Employee hiring and development decisions have a huge impact on your organization. The Talent Management Center at C-TEC, in conjunction with the USO Talent Development Network (USO TDN), packages job profiling, pre-hire assessments, employee assessment and other consultative solutions to help you identify, grow and develop the best people for your organization.
USO TDN is a state-wide system facilitated through Adult Career Centers and Public Two-Year Colleges that utilizes a variety of “Best in Class” national and international vendors to provide top notch talent development services to employers and individuals at an affordable price.
Contact Anne Bowman, Assessment/Talent Management Coordinator, for more information at email@example.com.
Comprehensive Talent Management Services
- Job Profiling
- Screening Assessments
- IT Certifications
- Customized Assessments
- Professional/Skills Certifications
Part of the ACT Work Readiness System providing job evaluation based on tasks, work context, behaviors and competences. Job Profiling yields results that can be used to support hiring, promotion, and training decisions.
The process includes:
- Focus group format involving job incumbents facilitated by an ACT-authorized profiler
- A task list describing activities of the job with tasks tailored by the employees
- A customized Job Profile Report documenting the taks of the job, skill levels required
- for the job, and the qualitative reasoning behind the skill levels provided by the job incumbents
- Work Keys Assessments to evaluate potential or incumbent workers
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW C-TEC AND THE ACT JOB PROFILING SYSTEM WORKS
- Fit Communication Skills
- Business Writing
- Listening for Understanding
- Reading for Information
Problem Solving Skills
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Technology
- Locating Information
- Workplace Observation Interpersonal Skills